We always welcome new or gently-used supplies and materials to support our program. Here are some ways you can help.
Do you have any of the following items:
- New/gently used books to add to our literacy library (novels)
- Office supplies (paper, pens/pencils, envelopes, file folders, hole puncher, etc.)
- Materials for creative projects (magazines, ribbons, tissue paper)
- Writing prompts (workbooks, journals, postcards)
- Kitchen supplies (utensils, paper plates, napkins, cups, tea/coffee)
- Grocery gift cards (for providing meals in the program)